Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Me in 250 words

I am joining Jenni from Story of my Life for her 'Blog every day in May' challenge. This has come at a great time as I will be studying for my exam which is late May, so easy posts are just what I need ( I may or may not do every post though). Plus, the prompts are great and you will get to know me a bit better through these posts. If you want to join in, feel free. The more the merrier. 

Me in 250 words or less.

I am Rhiannon. A daughter, sister, aunt, girlfriend, friend and fur mummy.




I have 5 brothers, no sisters and one little nephew.

I lived in the outer suburbs of Sydney until I was 18, when I moved to Canberra  for Uni. I lasted 18 months in Canberra and then moved back to the Inner suburbs of Sydney where I still live today with my boyfriend, S of 6 years.



I have worked since I was 14 years old. Part time until I was 17 and full time since then. I have learnt a lot from my different jobs and they have helped shape the person I am today.

I don’t know where my life will take me, but that is a story still being written. For now, I am making the most of every situation, seeking out the positives and maintaining a happy and balanced lifestyle.  



5 comments :

  1. That fact that you're from Australia and probably have the coolest accent ever makes me jealous.

    I would just like you to know that I'm in Texas and love to put Vegemite on my toast. Can that make me an honorary Australian. Haha who am I kidding. All that salt water would get on my never.

    Great post, love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Aleshea!

      Haha, I love American accents too.

      Ah, a lover of vegemite huh? Can you buy that in the US? That would make you more Australian than my partner, as he hates vegemite.

      Delete
  2. Lovely to get to know you a little bit, stopping by as part of the challenge, hope all goes well with your exam. Sending some fairy wishes and butterfly kisses your way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol your pic is awesome. You all are a lil too big for the stick now tho :)

    Stopping by via the link up
    from www.bznaturalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete