Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5 - Miss Directions


Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

This was an easy prompt for me. I knew instantly who I would talk about. 

Ashleigh blogs at Miss Directions. Her blog was one of the first 'Aussie' blogs I found and I have followed it ever since. I also talk to Ash outside of blogging (though, we haven't met in person yet) and she is a really lovely, down to earth person. Her blog is very real and the way she writes is so similar to the way she talks. 

She writes about normal day to day things and life with her Partner, SJ, her love for the colour red, travels she has been on and so on. She is currently writing about her upcoming trip to Europe (I am so jealous!) so if travel is your thing, definitely head over and follow her trip.

You can read her blog here. And read more about her here.

Thanks for being so nice, Ash!

1 comment :

  1. You're welcome and thank you :-) and the next time I'm in Sydney even another nephew for you won't stop me from catching up with you this time!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete