Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm back - Day 29

I had a bit of an unintended blogging break due to an exam I had to sit yesterday. I had planned to schedule some posts, but as usual life got in the way.

I have missed a few of the Blog Every Day in May prompts, so I will go back and just do the ones that I liked the sound of. The last one I posted was Day 20 – A struggle.

That means the last time I posted was 9 days ago! I will keep blogging in line with where the list is up to, then go back and complete the others.

So, Day 29, Wednesday: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. Use Grooveshark or YouTube to include them in the post.

Someday, Someday by Thirsty Merc reminds me of when S and I first started dating 6 years ago.

Tick, Tock by Kesha reminds me of the cruise I went on with one of my besties, T.

We are your friends by Justice reminds me of my 18th Birthday.

Never tear us apart by INXS reminds me of my Mum.

and finally....
Hurt me by The Jezabels reminds me of when I moved back to Sydney from Canberra and in with S.

6 comments :

  1. Love that Kesha song.

    Mel
    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only song I knew was Keshia I'll have to give the rest a listen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite out of those is the last one by The Jezabels. It's the type of music I listen to most often.

      Delete
  3. Tik Tok always cracks me up! It's a total guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete