Wednesday, September 19, 2012

When all you need is friends

My darling friend K recently went through a break up. I live an hour away from K and during the week I wasn't able to go and see her which upset me, because at a time like that everyone needs their friends.

To make up for it, I had K and T over on Saturday night to indulge in carbs, a mega cheesecake, wine and Sex and the City. Whilst the break up may still be raw for K, a few hours of girl time and laughs are a perfect way to take her mind off everything that has happened lately.

K, if you are reading this - I love you dearly and wish only the best for you. You are a beautiful girl, inside and out and I am so proud to call you my Friend.


2 comments :

  1. That's very sweet of you and she is lucky to have you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet post. I'm sure that was just what she needed, and it would have helped her to know she has friends like you! :)

    ReplyDelete