Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Letter

Dear Friday, 
Thank you for the day at home. I needed it and I feel better for it.

Dear Teddy, 
You mastered the trick of roll over this week. At the age of four years old. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? (not that four is old). You clever boy, you.



Dear future puppy, 
I can't wait to bring you home to our little family. I put my name down on a list this week and I can't wait for that call! 

Dear Japan, 
You are getting closer!

Dear Steve, 
I fall in love with you more and more every day. Scratching my head until I fall asleep? You won me all over again.

Dear little blog of mine, 
I love to see you grow. I wish I had more time to write thoughtful blog posts. Between full time work and full time Uni..there isn't much time left in the day. Keep growing, step by step.

Dear Blog Friends,
I have buttons now! If you would like to swap buttons, please let me know so we can organise it.

Dear Sharon,
I am so excited about our plan! We will get there eventually ;-P

Dear Weekend,
Hooray for the weekend! I have no plans and am happy to see where the days take me!

Linking with Ashley

2 comments :

  1. Dear Rhi,

    Let's get married and grow old together. We can have all the babies and puppies in the world. You can even invite Steve if you like. Three doesn't always have to be a crowd.

    Signed,
    The girl who's day you brightened.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay that puppy is absolutely adorable. Can I have him?!? ;) And you are going to Japan?!? WHEN? That is so exciting. I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to go to Russia in the summer... it's a work in progress. I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better... I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete