Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sewing therapy

Firstly, apologies for not many posts. S has been using my laptop as a second screen whilst doing uni assignments, which means I've been spending more time in front of the TV!

Lately, I haven't had too much time or motivation to sew. That and the fact that I have to share the room with S who is busy with his last session at Uni means I haven't finished anything in awhile.



I went clothes browsing recently and have fallen in love with all the great coloured skirts that are available at the moment, along with all things pleated. The other day I bought some navy with white spots cotton material and some maroon cotton material. The navy spotted material will be a simple gathered skirt and the maroon material will be a skirt with small pleats.




The best thing is, they won't need patterns! If they turn out ok, I will post a tutorial, because they are super simple to make.

It's great having motivation to sew. I love creating and seeing the finished product.

No comments :

Post a Comment