Thursday, November 1, 2012

Baby baby, you are so loved

My Nephew who is due in November was celebrated a few weeks ago with a baby shower. I've always been a little skeptical of baby showers. I wondered what you did apart from look at the presents people buy. I had a lot of fun and it was so nice to see that my Nephew, Sister in law and Brother are so loved by so many people.
Photobucket Photobucket

Turns out there are plenty of games to be played and lots of food to be eaten. Who knew? 

At this baby shower, there were no 'smell the nappy' games played. They were more along the lines of guessing the amount of lollies in the bottle jar and pin the sperm on the egg.

Little Nephew, we can't wait to meet you. You are one very lucky boy! Photobucket Photobucket

Have you been to a baby shower?
Did you play any games? 

1 comment :

  1. You will be SO blessed once that little guy gets here. Being an aunt is one of the best things in the world!

    That cake? Looks delicious. Love the little banner that went around it!

    p.s. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out. http://awindowtomyheart.blogspot.com/2012/11/want-to-learn-more-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete