Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hair woes

I recently had my long hair cut to a 'long bob'. My hair has been long my whole life and I have always had some sort of fringe.

 The long bob is the shortest it's ever been. While it looks great when I've just straightened it, the reality is it will never ever sit like a bob and will do what it wants, when it wants.

 The hairdresser straightened and styled my hair and I walked out and it had already curled a different way and was going fluffy.. It just doesn't co-operate..ever!


It went from this
 to this

The 'after' photo looks great because I re-straightened it after I got home..then I slept on it and it became a semi-straight, semi-curly mess. I have resigned myself to the fact that my hair will never sit the way I want it to and that's fine.. but I think I prefer it to go wild when it's longer. At the moment it looks like I have a triangle hair cut and it is not flattering at all!

Kudo's to the hairdresser though. She took 2 hours alone to cut it and then straightened it so everything was sitting perfectly..and it only cost me $78!!

No comments :

Post a Comment