Thursday, January 30, 2014

The TMI quiz

I stole this quiz of Michaela from Where is my mind? as it looked fun and easy to do. Feel free to do the quiz and link it in the comments!!

1: What are you wearing?
A black top and black/white patterned pants (work clothes)

2: Ever been in love?
Yes, just once. With Steve.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No (touch wood)

4: How tall are you?

169cm

5: How much do you weigh?
Enough to make me happy


6: Any tattoos?
No tattoos for me. They aren’t my thing

7: Any piercings?
My ears are pierced.

8: OTP?

??

9: Favourite show?
Hmm..Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Orange is the New Black and Downton Abby

10: Favourite bands?

The Jezabels

11: Something you miss?
My bestie :-(

12: Favourite song?

At the moment – Nightcall by London Grammar

13: How old are you?

24

14: Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, Caring, Respectful.

16: Favourite Quote?
I don't really have one to be honest. I don't really do 'favourite things'

17: Favourite actor?

Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley

18: Favourite color?

Pink

19: Loud music or soft?
Soft

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
Umm, usually walk by myself

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Depends how much time I have. I can be quick or take ages

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour or so

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No

24: Turn on?
A good smile.

25: Turn off?

Wankers

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I'm just going to change this to why I started to blog... because I read blogs a lot and thought I should give back to the blogging world.

27: Fears?

Deep water and getting stuck (stuck in public toilets, out in the ocean etc)

28: Last thing that made you cry?
When I was watching a film on the weekend.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

To my dog this morning (does that count)

30: Meaning behind your blog Name?
I changed it last year to reflect my style of blogging – Ebb and Flow means to decrease and then increase, as with tides. Which is kind of the same as my blogging – decreases then increases (though, not with tides :-P)

31: Last book you read?

Divergent

32: The book you're currently reading?

Insurgent

33: Last show you watched?
I can’t even remember. I hardly watch TV. Does the news count?

34: Last person you talked to?

A work colleague

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
I last texted S – he is my boyfriend.

36: Favourite food?

At the moment, salad.

37: Place you want to visit?

Japan again! And the US and eventually – Europe.

38: Last place you were?

I am at my desk at the moment and before this I was buying lunch

39: Do you have a crush?
No, just a lover.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
I think this was also when I kissed Ted goodbye when I went to work hahaha

41: Last time you were insulted?
I am not sure..

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

Citrus

43: What instruments do you play??

No instruments for me. I’ve never played any

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

My bracelet S bought me for my 20th (I think). Although, it’s broken at the moment so I should get that fixed.

45: Last sport you played?

I haven’t played a sport in a very long time so I can’t really answer this. I do run regularly though.


46: Last song you sang?

Nighcall by London Grammar

47: Favourite chat up line?

I don’t have one.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

Last night with S and our friends, T and M (and baby H). We went to their place for dinner.



6 comments :

  1. Cute little quiz. I always love gettin' to know the random details of the bloggers I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 169!! Holy hell I better wear heels when we catch up. Which I haven't forgotten about btw, I'm just not sure when I'm in the city now given I am working from home for the next month :S

    Kx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, we will figure something out! Perhaps a weekend coffee sometime.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo I want to change some of my answers now hahaha I forgot about Keira Knightley, she also makes my fav list. and OITNB!
      And I'm also a bit phobic of water... dammit. I suck at knowing myself hahaha.

      xx

      Delete
  4. Hey :) I just wanted to let you know i have nominated you for a Liebster award xx

    http://thatgirlnextdoor04.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/a-leibster-award.html?showComment=1391258989652#c7688250663365952952

    ReplyDelete