Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 goals

Not one to make New Years resolutions and actually stick to them, I decided to write of achievable goals instead to get me started.
 
1.    Run at least 300km (average of 5.7km per week)
2.    Read 20 books
3.    Sew a new work wardrobe (more on this to come)
4.    Take a photography course or class
5.    Master shooting in manual mode (and focusing) on the DSLR
6.    Start a series (and stick to it) on my blog of photo-taking. Purely so I can get better at it
7.    Go on a hike in the Royal National Park
8.    Go to Bundeena and paddle board
9.    Create a skin care regime and stick to it
10. Have two spend free months (clothes, makeup etc)
11. Visit K in Brisbane (more than once)
12. Blog at least twice a week
13. Go camping
14. Have people over for dinner at least 6 times (I am terrible at organising)
15. Take a sewing class
16. Sew a garment for someone else
17. Sew cushions for my lounge room
18. Turn 25 ;-)
19. Volunteer as often as possible
20. Have a girls weekend away
21. Travel overseas
22. Create a coffee table book with old photos
23. Cook fish
24. Go to a theme park
25. Walk with Ted and S in the mornings more often
I will stick with 25 since I turn 25 this year. If I think of more as they year goes by, I will add more.
What are your 2014 goals?

9 comments :

  1. Such good goals Rhi ! They sound acheivable :) my goals include blogging more, living a healthier lifestyle & saving up some money :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saving money is a goal for me too, but it has been for a few years so I left that one off ha.

      Delete
  2. These are awesome goals! So many of these I want to achieve too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Rhiannon. I think you have a fantastic Goals list for 2014.
    I did 25 goals when I turned 25. It's so much fun.
    I have read 20 books on my list too. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Lol, I have never cooked it and have always been too scared to. This year is the year I do it!

      Delete
  5. I like your goals and can't wait to see your photos :)

    P.S I would also like to cook fish. Actually, just cooking would be nice!

    My goal is to complete my half marathon and have a stress free wedding, so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do have a stress free wedding. Can't wait to see pics when it rolls around!

      A half marathon sounds good, hopefully when I am more fit I will do something like that.

      Delete
  6. I would be really interested in your photography posts!! Lord knows I need it. I always give manual mode a go. But I definitely need to be more proactive and do more research and education. So much to learn. Your coffee table book will be LOVELY!!!
    My goals are move MORE, Eat less rubbish and just be more out there. Do more!!

    ReplyDelete