Thursday, April 19, 2012

A little quiz

Because there are so many other things I could be doing, but I chose to blog instead...


1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00am
2. How do you like your steak? Well done. No blood for me, thanks!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shame..I don't go to the cinema very often.
4. What is your favorite TV show? New Girl. I watched the whole series on the weekend.


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Good question, I ask myself this weekly. At the top of the list at the moment would be the US or Japan.
6. What did you have for breakfast? A pear and a coffee
7.  What is your favorite food? A good Japanese curry
8. Foods you dislike? Avocado
9. Favorite place to eat? Anywhere that serves schnitzel

10. Favorite dressing? Paul Newmans Creamy Ceaser
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2010 Peugeot 207
12. What are your favorite clothes? A nice dress or comfy home clothes
13. Where would you visit if you have the chance? The US!!!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? The cup is ALWAYS half full
15. Where would you want to retire? In the country, I think
16. Favorite time of  day? The moment I walk through the door and my sweet dog comes to greet me


17. Where were you born?  Sydney, Australia
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I find most sports boring. If it's on and I am around, I will watch any form of football
19. What is your favorite fragrance? I don't have a favourite 
20. What is your favorite face cream? Dermalogica
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I don't have kiddies, so I can't really answer this
22. People watcher? My worst habit!
23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm a 2pm person 
24. Do you have any pets? Yes! Teddy my Miniature Schnauzer


25. Any exciting news you'd like to share? I got a promotion a few weeks ago!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse 
27. What is your favorite memory? 
There are so many memories I can remember being my favourite! Perhaps going on a family holiday, or when I met S..or when we moved in together?

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely dog. I don't like cats.
29. Are you married? Nope. S and I have been together 5 years though.

30. Always wear your seatbelt? Always
31. Been in a car accident? I vaguely remember a taxi driver running up the back of my Mum's car when I was about 4.
32.  Any pet peeves? Most Sydney drivers, slow walkers in the CBD..
33. Favorite pizza topping? Ham and Pineapple
34. Favorite flower? 
A lily.



35. Favorite ice cream? Burnt fig and honeycomb by Maggie Beer
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don't eat fast food in the McDonalds sense. If I get take out, I usually go to Bar Asia.
37. How many times did you fail your drivers test? None, I passed first go for every level
38. From whom did you get your last email? Personal - Vogue patterns. Work - a colleague.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmm, tough question. There is no one store I love. Maybe a department store since that covers everything

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I bought a new SLR camera on the weekend.. that was pretty spontaneous since little to no planning went in to it. We decided we wanted a new one and half an hour later we had one.
41. Like your job? I do indeed. Some people say boring, I say character building......
42. Broccoli? Delicious
43. What was your favorite vacation? Japan 2011/2012
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? S
45. What are you listening to right now? The rain
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? None and I will never have one.
48. Coffee drinker? Oh yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment