Monday, March 12, 2012

The weekend

This weekend was a pretty quiet one. On Friday night, S and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary at Glebe Point Diner. It was amazing!! I didn't get any pictures though.. I always forget my camera.

Saturday I went and bought some fabric and bits and pieces from The Remnants Warehouse in Alexandria. They have a great range and their stuff is much cheaper than Lincraft and Spotlight. The service is friendlier and the shop is much more organised!

We also headed to Centennial Park in the afternoon for a walk to take advantage of rare sunny day in Sydney.


Yesterday I sewed for most of the day and then we had friends over with their 16 week old Burmese Mountain Dog puppy. She is just lovely and such an excitable little girl.

Of course, the afternoon was topped off with a nice Rekorderlig cider

No comments :

Post a Comment