Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Such a slacker!

Obviously life got the better of me and I was too busy (lazy) to blog.

I'm currently sitting at a different work desk to my own because my computer got a virus... How, I don't know. I hope they fix it soon!

Anyway, lots has happened since my last post and my life is getting busier again. I got an IPhone finally, so I will fill in my absence with photos from my phone.

I'm actually blogging from my phone, so I'm hoping this works..


A delicious cake from Black Star Pastry in Newtown


Fruit Beer (Cherry) from Tommy's Restaurant in Glebe


Early Christmas at S's parents house


Dessert at Baroque in the Rocks


Pastries from Zumbo in Manly


My little Teddy waiting for S to come home from work


A beautiful sunset

No comments :

Post a Comment